When making in-app purchases, users perform various actions (ECommerce events). For example:
- Opening a page.
- Viewing a product profile and page.
- Adding and removing an item to/from the cart.
- Starting and completing a purchase.
AppMetrica lets you collect information about these actions and track statistics in the web interface, in the Purchase analysis report.
Configuring dimensions and metrics
You can customize the “Purchase analysis” report using dimensions and metrics. For more information about available dimensions and metrics, see “Purchase analysis” report.
- The number of product profile and page views.
- The number of additions to the cart.
- The number of purchases.
- The amount of revenue, refunds, and discounted sales.
- Geography of purchases using a dimension with data grouped by city.
Debugging ECommerce event sending
AppMetrica doesn't let you segment ECommerce events into “test” and “not test”. If you use the main API key for debugging purchases, the test events are included in general statistics. If you need to debug sending ECommerce events, use a reporter to send statistics to an additional API key. For more information, see Sending ECommerce events (Android | iOS).