The Revenue report displays the main metrics that are related to the revenue of your application.
The report allows you to pull out certain users by defining data segments.
To build a report, you need to choose the time period, the audience segment, and the grouping type. By default, the report displays revenue over one week, grouped by dates.
The report is formed for a specific time period. The default period is one week, but you can set the value manually. To set a range of dates, click the calendar drop-down . The selected time interval can be grouped by hours, days, weeks, or months.
The data in the report can be grouped by:
- Currency of the purchase.
- App version.
- Order ID.
You can drill down the data if you select the following groupings: region, country, or payload. Use the button to turn on the drill down option.
The following metrics are available for analysis:
- Total revenue.
- App revenue. It is calculated as the sum of all purchases.Note. If the validation of purchases is enabled, the metric calculation takes into account purchases that were validated or were sent without any information for validation.
To change the display currency, specify the required item in the drop-down list . The following currencies are available:
- RUB — Russian Ruble
- USD — US Dollar
- EUR — Euro
By default, AppMetrica converts the purchase price to all report currencies: USD, EUR, RUB. For more information, see Currency conversion.
- Validated revenue
- App revenue from purchases that have passed validation.Note. The metric is shown in reports only if the validation of purchases is enabled.
- Paying Users
- The number of users who made at least one purchase during the selected period.
- The number of purchases that are calculated by a unique
OrderIDvalue for the selected period.
- Purchases per user
- The number of purchases per user for the selected period. It is calculated as the ratio of the number of purchases to the number of users.
Average revenue per paying user for the selected period. It is calculated as the ratio of revenue to the number of users who made a purchase.
Average revenue per paying user for the selected period. It is calculated as the ratio of revenue to the total number of users.
The report interface also displays the following:
- The color key of metrics on the chart. Use it to show or hide a metric on the chart.Note. This item is not displayed when the data is grouped by date.
- Table structure selector