The Revenue report displays the main metrics that are related to the revenue of your application.
The report allows you to pull out certain users by defining data segments.
To build a report, you need to choose the time period, the audience segment, and the grouping type. By default, the report displays revenue over one week, grouped by dates.
The User Acquisition report works with user cohorts: when you select the report period it displays installations of this period, but all metrics of the specified user cohort are displayed since the app installed (not only in the specified period).
To set the report period, use the drop-down element . The selected time interval can be grouped by hours, days, weeks, or months.
The data in the report can be grouped by:
- Currency of the purchase.
- App version.
- Order ID.
You can drill down the data if you select the following groupings: region, country, or payload. Use the button to turn on the drill down option.
The following metrics are available for analysis:
- Total revenue.
- App revenue. It is calculated as the sum of all purchases.Note. If revenue validation is enabled, the metric calculation takes into account purchases that were validated or sent without any information for validation.
To change the display currency, specify the required item in the drop-down list . The following currencies are available:
- RUB — Russian Ruble
- USD — US Dollar
- EUR — Euro
By default, AppMetrica converts the purchase price to all report currencies: USD, EUR, RUB. For more information, see Currency conversion.
- Validated revenue
- App revenue from purchases that passed validation.Note. The metric is shown in reports only if the revenue validation is enabled.
- Paying Users
- The number of users who made at least one purchase during the selected period.
- The number of purchases that are calculated by a unique
OrderIDvalue for the selected period.
- Purchases per user
- The number of purchases per user for the selected period. It is calculated as the ratio of the number of purchases to the number of users.
Average revenue per paying user for the selected period. It is calculated as the ratio of revenue to the number of users who made a purchase.
Average revenue per paying user for the selected period. It is calculated as the ratio of revenue to the total number of users.
The report interface also displays the following:
- The color key of metrics on the chart. Use it to show or hide a metric on the chart.Note. This item is not displayed when the data is grouped by date.
- Table structure selector