The Remarketing report contains information about remarketing campaigns that are launched to return an audience to your app. There is a special tracker type for remarketing campaigns. For more information, see Creating a remarketing tracker
The report displays data about the users that returned to the app (re-engagement), as well as target events they have completed. AppMetrica counts re-engagements when a user runs the application after clicking on the tracking URL or re-engagement deeplink.
The report is formed for a specific time period. The default period is one week.
To set the report period, use the drop-down element . The selected time interval can be grouped by hours, days, weeks, or months.
- Media source.
- Tracking URL parameters.
To view the list of partner trackers, click on the partner's name in the report (when the data is grouped by media source). When the data is grouped by tracker, you can view the list of all the tracker parameters by clicking the tracker's name.
The following metrics are available for analysis:
- The number of clicks that users made on the tracking link or re-engagement deeplink.
- The total number of re-engagements. AppMetrica counts re-engagements when a user runs the application after clicking on the tracking URL or re-engagement deeplink.
- The click-to-re-engagement conversion rate.
- The number of user sessions for the entire time since re-engagement.
- Loyal Users
- The percentage of the total number of users who have a certain number of sessions. You can set the number of sessions.
The report interface also displays the following:
- The color key of metrics on the chart. Use it to show or hide a metric on the chart.
- The traffic source selection for the chart. Enables you to choose which metric to show on the chart: clicks, re-engagements, or conversion.
You can add up to 5 events to the report to monitor the information about an event in the context of the traffic source.
The following metrics are available for the specified event:
- Events count
- The total number of events that occurred in the application.
- Number of users
- The number of users who had this event occur in the application.
- Event conversion