The Remarketing report contains information about remarketing campaigns that are launched to return an audience to your app. There is a special tracker type for remarketing campaigns. For more information, see Creating a remarketing tracker
The report displays data about the users that returned to the app (re-engagement), as well as target events they have completed. AppMetrica counts re-engagements when a user runs the application after clicking on the tracking URL or re-engagement deeplink.
The report is formed for a specific time period. The default period is one week, but you can set the value manually. To set a range of dates, click the calendar drop-down . The selected time interval can be grouped by hours, days, weeks, or months.
- Media source.
- Tracking URL parameters.
To view the list of partner trackers, click on the partner's name in the report (when the data is grouped by media source). When the data is grouped by tracker, you can view the list of all the tracker parameters by clicking the tracker's name.
The following metrics are available for analysis:
- The number of clicks that users made on the tracking link or re-engagement deeplink.
- The total number of re-engagements. AppMetrica counts re-engagements when a user runs the application after clicking on the tracking URL or re-engagement deeplink.
- The click-to-re-engagement conversion rate.
- The number of user sessions for the entire time since re-engagement.
- Loyal Users
- The percentage of the total number of users who have a certain number of sessions. You can set the number of sessions.
The report interface also displays the following:
- The color key of metrics on the chart. Use it to show or hide a metric on the chart.
- The traffic source selection for the chart. Enables you to choose which metric to show on the chart: clicks, re-engagements, or conversion.
You can add the following metrics to the report:
- The number of purchases that are calculated by a unique
OrderIDvalue for the selected period.
- Paying Users
- The number of users who made at least one purchase during the selected period.
- % of all users
- The percentage of users who made at least one purchase during the selected period.
- App revenue. It is calculated as the sum of all purchases.
To show the Revenue metric, select it in the drop-down list.
You can add up to 5 events to the report to monitor the information about an event in the context of the traffic source.
The following metrics are available for the specified event:
- The total number of events that occurred in the application.
- The number of users who had this event occur in the application.
- Event conversion
- The percentage of users with the event out of the total number of users who returned to the app.
- Event per re-engagement
- The average number of events per re-engagement.
To show the event information, select it in the drop-down list. Sending an event should be configured when the SDK is initialized.
You can export data by choosing an item from the Export dropdown list above the chart. The data is exported based on the selected report settings: segmentation, grouping, and time period.
The dropdown list contains the following elements:
- Export as CSV — Exports the data from the table in the CSV format.
- Chart as PNG — Exports the chart image in the PNG format.
- Chart as CSV — Exports the data from the chart in the CSV format.