The report shows the distribution of users by the specified attributes.
You can select specific users for the report using segmentation.
To build a report, you need to choose the desired audience segment and an attribute for analysis.
The data in the report is grouped by system and user attributes values.
For custom attributes with the counter and number types, you can set the length of the grouping interval. It is useful when you have a large sample of values, and you need to assess the distribution of users by groups of values.
- Click on the line under the attribute name.
- Set the interval and click Apply.
To display all values, enable No grouping when setting the interval.
Some metrics are displayed as sparklines in the list of attribute values under the chart. The vertical axis shows the number of users and the horizontal axis shows the number of days (sessions). The numbers on the sparklines are median values of metrics. They are marked with dots.
The following metrics are available for analysis:
- The number of users with the specified attribute value. The only data source for the chart.
- Days from installation
- The number of days since installation. It is considered from the time when the profile appeared.
- Days since last launch
- The number of days since the last launch.
- Total number of sessions.