- Added instructions on how to enable the AppMetrica analytical functionality in apps built with Flutter.
- Added the ability for users to create and edit their own funnels if they have “Read” access permissions.
- Added a User Acquisition by SKAdNetwork report.
- Fixed a possible cause for rejecting an app's publication in Google Play due to Implicit PendingIntent (Push SDK, Android 1.12.0).
- It is now possible to add a test device for push notifications by IDFV and
- Updated Push SDK versions (iOS 0.9.2 and 1.0.0, Android 1.13.0).
- Updated AppMetrica SDK versions to iOS 3.16.0/Android 3.21.1 for Unity (Unity 3.8.0).
- Added the RequestTrackingAuthorization method to request an IDFA on iOS (Unity 3.8.0).
- Grouping by period in the report table: UA, Remarketing, and Purchase analysis.
- Added support for gradle 7 (AppMetrica Build Plugin 0.3.0).
- Added support for M1 (AppMetrica SDK, iOS 3.17.0).
- Added tracking for Apple Search Ads on iOS 14.5+ (AppMetrica SDK, iOS 3.15.1).
- Added support for AGP 4.2, fixed errors, and improved stability (AppMetrica Build Plugin 0.2.4).
- Added tracking via SKAdNetwork (AppMetrica SDK, iOS 3.15).
- Fixed incorrect deeplink processing (AppMetrica SDK, Android 3.20.1).