Important updates for AppMetrica over the past month: new SDK version, iOS 15 and other tech updates.
Auto-collect in-app purchases
Get data on in-app purchases automatically, without the code markup. The new statistics will be available in User Acquisition and Revenue reports when you update your AppMetrica SDK. You can combine auto-collection with manual markup to reach in-app purchases outside the app as well.
We've added the app openings autotracking via deeplinks — without additional settings. You''ll find deeplink statistics in the User Acquisition and Remarketing reports.
App developers can now choose where SKAdNetwork sends postbacks. Specify AppMetrica as the data recipient for iOS 15 devices and analyze traffic in the SKAd report for all the ad networks you're promoting.
What's new in tech
- We have added support for iOS 15.
- Updated Profile ID setting.
- Updated Push SDK to support iOS SDK 4.0 compatibility.
- Added autotracking sessions on Android devices.
- AppMetrica SDK migrated to AndroidX.
- Supported publishing of ".module" file for Google Play SDK Console.
- Disabled support for Google Play Install Referrer via BroadcastReceiver.
The AppMetrica team